my favourite visual image is of a boeing 747. it always  seems to fly so slow.
we seem to have, in our brains, a 'size' for aircraft, so we can use that to
compute speed from angular momentum. so small aircraft wiz by and big ones
lumber. what models do we create for sound objects? umashankar
i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar