Hello,

I've been looking into an alternative and came across this:

http://sememu.sourceforge.net/

I'm not a C expert so not sure if this could work. I tried to build
zita-convolver using this but got errors:

./sememu.c:342: warning: ‘MPSignalSemaphore’ is deprecated (declared
at
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Multiprocessing.h:725)
In file included from zita-convolver.cc:23:
zita-convolver.h: At global scope:
zita-convolver.h:268: warning: declaration does not declare anything
zita-convolver.cc:315: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘{’ token
make: *** [zita-convolver.o] Error 1

The warning is because I'm on Lion and MPSignalSemaphore has been
deprecated, but I guess still should work. Also sememu is in C and
zita-convolver in C++ so I wonder if that's the issue.

Cheers,

Hector