On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 03:09:15PM +0800, Junfeng Li wrote:

> According to the following paper, the    h = r * powf (10.0f, C) / p should
> be correct, where p = P_s/P_{s0}, the relative pressure.
>
> Benjamin Bernfeld, "Absorption of sound by air: a personal calculator
> program," J. AES, vo. 28, 1980.

This is confirmed by all the other replies I've got.
Thanks to all !

The code in the first post of *this* thread is actually
the corrected version of the algorithm defined in ISO
9613-1, you can ignore the warning.

The change only affects results for non-standard
ambient pressure.

Ciao,

--
FA

Vor uns liegt ein weites Tal, die Sonne scheint - ein Glitzerstrahl.