Yes'ive seen the BBC document, but the IBA ones new to me.

I know the BBC did broadcast some of the Proms in either H or HJ, it's a real
shame there's nobody I could contact at the BBC who might have more info. It's
another thing that needs archiving, or it'll be lost forever

Richard
  Richard wrote:

  > Anyone here remeber anything?

  Eeh, half past nine...

  :-)

  - - -

  This article is from the same time, IBA tests:

http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/source/Ambisonic%20an%20operational%20insight_Chris%20Daubney_Studio%20Sound_1982%20.pdf

  You possibly have this:

http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/source/BBC_MATRIX-H_1977-02.pdf

  You'd better shuffle through the motherlode, there's more...

  I need to dig out the CD of one of the Proms. That year the BBC
  transmitted at least a part of the concert series in surround.
  Now - was that H-Matrix or what. Wait...

  Eero