Hi Sero

Not sure I understand what you mean by "(current ICST encoder is an encoder from mono to B-format + panner)" since the panner is what does the encoding to B format. However, on to the next point - for simple effects like pure delay, eq or gain changes, you don't need to do anything in terms of further rotations, it will all just follow on. However, if you want to have a B format feedback path from the output of the delay to the input, you might like to put a rotator in the feedback path so that successive copies of the original soundfield appear from different angles. I'm not sure if the ICST externals incorporate a field rotation object (I could be wrong - it's a while since I used them) so you might have to look elsewhere for that. What order are you working at?

         Dave