Thought you just might have meant that :-)

    Dave

On 10/07/2012 02:24, Marc Lavallée wrote:
I meant:
"one D/A conversion"

I wrote:
It's possible to skip the A/D conversion by using amplifiers with
digital inputs. Texas Instruments have a 8 channels digital to PWM
converter that can drive D-class amps with PWM inputs; that means only
one A/D conversion, done by the speaker...

http://www.ti.com/product/TAS5508C

Marc

Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:51:02 +0100,