Greetings,

If you are affiliated with an academic institution you can qualify for a
50% discount of the  retail pricing on any FLUX plugins, including IRCAM
Tools.    Flux just had a 50% promotion (for everyone) that ended at the
end of the summer, but the academic discount is good all year.

I would also like to draw your attention to a similar plugin product called
Anymix by a company called IOSONO http://www.iosono-sound.com/ .  It is a
little bit more cost-effective, but does only contain a surround mix
plugin, whereas IRCAM Tools contains more than simply SPAT.

With both FLUX and ISOSONO you can download a 30-day full-featured trial -
you just require an iLok key to put the temporary authorization on.

Cheers!
Dr. Jason Stanford
Assistant Professor of Music
Department of Music Research and Composition
Don Wright Faculty of Music
Western University
London, Canada N6A 3K7
Office: Talbot College TC218