Hi,

I'm trying to implement virtual microphones derived from first order
ambisonic soundfields using Csound. I was wondering if anyone had any
resources to share with equations that would allow me to achieve this,
specifying azimuth, elevation and directivity of the mic. I've been
analyzing Fons' code for Tetraproc (the Virtmic class) but I'm having
difficulties understanding some parts of it (but I'll keep trying). I found
the paper "Has Ambisonics Come of Age?" by Bruce Wiggins wich contains
equations for doing this but it seems that it only takes azimuth angle in
consideration.

Thanks in advance,

Hector