From: Sursound [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Stefan
Schreiber
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 9:57 AM
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] B-Format test signals 5.1

Well, people seem to agree that -30º is LF, (+)30º is RF.

-30º and 330º seems to be the same, so what?

(Kind of annoyed! Could we agree on a recommendation that positive elevation
figures < should be >  located in the upper hemisphere, negative elevation
somewhere "down"? Just to avoid any further
confusions...   :-D )

Best,

Stefan