Perhaps witchcraft needs some  strange settings.
For headhones - https://www.dropbox.com/s/iga71wluxfcb4i6/Untitled2.mp3

On 22/11/2013 14:21, dw wrote:
On 21/11/2013 19:08, Aaron Heller wrote:
I took the liberty of merging them into 4-channel files and putting them on my server, which might be easier to access than the skydive (the UI was in
Japanese for me, fortunately I recognized the character for 'down')

http://ambisonics.dreamhosters.com/01-Birds_WXYZ-110425_0119.wav
http://ambisonics.dreamhosters.com/05-Music_WXYZ-110425_0127.wav

They sound quite nice. In Harpex, you can clearly see the locations of the
singers, percussion, and birds.  Impressive!

Thanks...

Aaron (hel...@ai.sri.com)
Menlo Park, CA  US

Is the W level correct? I am finding myself turning up my W knob 3-6dB relative to other recordings before it sounds good..