Hi, Jon...

It's more likely to have been the experimental mixes Peter and I created for the Boots Ambisonic Microsystem. "Another Surprise" and "Surprise, Surprise" were both made in 1984. There would have been a track reminiscent of Popcorn, some orchestral tracks and other material; perhaps some electronica-style tracks from Keith Mansfield's "Contact".

We still have those and again we've done G-Format versions - first from my reference cassette and later from the master that Mr Malham had at York.

Four speakers would be very likely as that was (is) our standard array and all our decoders were 4-out only.

I'm glad we made such a good impression!

Best,
--R