On 26 Jan 2014, at 18:00, sursound-requ...@music.vt.edu wrote:

>> sounds great! Any plans to also make an AU version of the plugins for OSX?
> actually you can compile it as au too (as soon as you find the very well
> hidden au sdk from apple...!), but i see no good reason for doing so.
> as far as i know logic is the only software supporting exclusively au
> and you won't get happy using logic for ambisonics anyway.

Thanks Matthias for posting these. Actually I use Logic often for
B-format 1st order mixing (it has a 4 channel bus), then I decode the B-format
afterwards if I need more speaker feeds. Also because Logic has binaural
panners I
find it very useful for combining B-format (via HarpexB), stereo, mono and
binaural recordings
when making pieces (like audio-tour type things) specifically for headphones.

best wishes, Justin