Hi Matthew.

Le Thu, 22 May 2014 22:53:29 -0400,
Matthew Palmer <palme...@mymail.vcu.edu> a écrit :

> Did you personally experience it? Can you describe how you felt?

Unfortunately, reservation was required, and I did not experienced it.
I wish I had... It was first shown during the ISEA95 event.

> I'm really interested in the breathing interface - to me,
> incorporating breathing is what makes it a great idea. I got
> interested in it and read part of someone's thesis on it and learned
> they also did a lot of work at Softimage on making the graphics
> transparent. Also, it's imbued with really interesting, admirable
> ideas and concepts
> ( http://www.immersence.com/publications/char/1998-CD-Virtual_Dimension.html
> ).

I guess that a similar work could be created using available
technologies, like the Oculus Rift, HRTF renderedAambisonics, and some
interface. I agree that the breathing interface is the great idea.

--
Marc