Just did some more test on a OS 10.6.8 running Nuendo 4.3.

There I can see Daniel Courville's plugins and play with them.
I can see and use Visual Virtual Mic.
Still crashes though.
No other plugin.

I managed to play a bit with my recording in which I was talking around the microphone. When using a stereo output, with both plugins, when I was going Left, the output was Right and viceversa. Why is that?

I just dropped the "SonicBirth.framework" folder into the "Frameworks" folder, restarted but still no luck with Daniel's plugins.
Nuendo 5.5 is running at 32bit.
Nuendo 6 is running at 64 bit.

So far not much success then, and I want to think is due to my ignorance, which will give me a lot of hope in my learning curve.

Thanks,

Emanuele