It would help to know what is hidden behind this closed door: if interesting, I might be spurred on to work out what my password is.

In the meantime, I have been able to hear most of the Proms in surround to date, and they are proving very well-worth setting up for. They dont generally start until 20:30 here, which is a much better time to sit down and listen to them. But I sympathise with the members in the USA, who have listen in the afternoon. I would encourage them to make the effort for at least the Last Night (Sat 13 Sept), which will unquestionably sound extremely exciting with the mic setup the BBC is using and 6,000 in the choir, coming from all points of the compass. It starts at 1930 BST in the UK, though the best bit will be the last hour or so (c. 21:15-22.30 BST). For reference, it will be 2:30 pm on the East Coast of the USA when it is 19:30 in the UK.

David