Re. www.michaelgerzonphotos.org.uk

Paul Hodges is to be congratulated for giving us this biography of Michael
Gerzon, an amazing glimpse of a genius and his work.  It is really helpful to
have such a clear picture of the person and personality of someone so important
to the field of sound reproduction and ambisonics.  Until I read this he was
just a name to me, although I realise that many on the list must have known and
even worked with him before his tragically early death.

The descriptions of their struggles with tape recorders makes one realise how
fortunate we are to have small high quality digital recorders these days!

Andy