see: http://people.bath.ac.uk/masrwd/mctools.html
Last updated March 2014

Richard Dobson

On 04/09/2014 01:48, Sampo Syreeni wrote:
On 2014-09-03, Martin Leese wrote:

It's a command line program. Very fast. Needs lotsa careful typing.

Or sloppy typing into a text editor to create a BAT file.  Then
execute the BAT file.

And, by the way, if you need some de novo code to do something like
that, it ain't gonna be too expensive in the first place.
IFF/AIFF/RIFF/QTFF/BMFF and their ilk are downright ridiculously easy to
decode and sieve. Let's say, it only takes a day's worth of effort to
extract what you want from them, so that you could easily offer $80/h
before taxes for the effort.

Encoding into the various forms, that's another ballgame.