Thanks Bearcat. For the most part the voices are positioned close to the
listener - the female singing in the 3rd recording is positioned further
away although is given quite a bit gain because I'm concerned about
dynamic range issues in the final application - it should have a lower
level as the king is meant to be listening to her voice through an open
window. The 3rd voice that appears in the second recording (close to
2min) should be positioned to the rear at your left - and the second
voice (also male) should wander a bit to the back. For me, binaural
recordings tend to get squashed a bit at the front and at the rear
leaving lobes extending from the sides. If you give the sound a
trajectory, where it leads off in a particular direction, I think that
can help extend the front/rear image. Better quality headphones help
too. Sorry the files didn't stream properly - you can download the files
directly with these links:

http://audiocena.com.br/rei/intro.mp3
http://audiocena.com.br/rei/trono.mp3
http://audiocena.com.br/rei/euteamo.mp3