Hi Umashankar,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Any tablet or phone with Android 4.1 and up
and with a CPU of at least 1GHz should work. I recommend that if you are
going for a tablet to get something like the Nexus 7 (2013 model) or Nexus
9. If you are aiming at a phone, a Nexus 5 or 6 should work fine or any
Galaxy S4 and up. In the future I might integrate alternative decoding
techniques that might require a much powerful device so I would recommend
to get something newer.

Best,

Hector