Hi Peter,
    If I'm not stuck somewhere in a muddy field in the motorhome, or flown
off to somewhere nice and warm like Italy, I'll be there, just like every
other time you've had it - always one of my favourites.

   Dave

On 27 April 2015 at 17:41, jon burton <jgb...@york.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thank you Peter.
> At the moment I am free and hopefully will be able to attend!
> Regards
> Jon
> Jon Burton
> Research Student MSc
> University of York.
> jgb...@york.ac.uk
>

> > On 27 Apr 2015, at 17:15, Peter Lennox <p.len...@derby.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Please excuse this, if you're not interested!
> > A one day symposium, free to attend (but registration required) -a
> low-pressure event, a chance to get together, have a natter, artists,
> engineers, perceptual scientists and people in the sound-and-vision
> industries (that's not to exclude haptic)
> >
> > Call for Sounds In Space symposium submissions
> > Submissions are welcomed for contributions to the Sound in Space
> Symposium from academic researchers, creative practitioners, and students
> registered to a UK university programme of study in sound, music, visual
> media arts or technology.
> >
> > Submissions are welcomed in the following areas (although other related
> areas also considered!):
> >
> >    Creativity with technology in education and sound and music
> >    Multichannel sound and music development and realisation
> >    Ambisonic and other multichannel sound diffusion systems technology
> >    Hardware and software systems for sound and music spatialisation
> >    Aesthetics and perception of 3-D sound and music
> >    Theatricality of sound and sound in theatre
> >    Acousmatic music and multimedia installation work
> >    Music and space in performance or production
> >    Sound, music, hybridity and interdisciplinarity
> >    Spatialisation, visualisation and communication
> >    Analysis and/or demonstration of original work
> >    Critical evaluation of established work
> > http://soundsinspace.co.uk/
> > cheers
> > ppl
> > Dr. Peter Lennox
> > Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
> > Senior Lecturer in Perception
> > College of Arts
> > University of Derby
> >
> > Tel: 01332 593155

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'