I guess I’m looking for somewhere with decent acoustics and plenty or room. I
may be able to find a small theatre at one of the London drama schools that
will suit, unless everyone wants to pitch in adn we’ll hire Henry Wood Hall for
a day.

Anyway, that are some details still to be worked out and I’ll keep the list
informed.
Please note new email address & direct line phone number
email: j...@johnleonard.uk
phone +44 (0)20 3286 5942