For anyone in or near Bordeaux tomorrow (Tuesday) I’m contributing to a
workshop on spatial sound at SCRIME - Studio de Création et de Recherche en
Informatique et Musique Electroacou. I plan to present documentation from some
recent artistic projects, discuss my use of ambisonic field recordings, my
artistic research into how this can be used as material for my sound
installations, and my workflow when using such recordings. As part of this I’ll
also give an introduction to and demonstration of AmbisonicToolkit for Reaper.

The workshop takes place in the Hémicyclia studio in the LaBRI building, and
we’ll have a 16 channel 3D system available for listening demonstrations. More
info here:

http://scrime.labri.fr/blog/workshop-la-spatialisation-sonore/

Best,
Trond