#641 & #650 refer to posts on the Gearslutz page

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/remote-possibilities-acoustic-music-loca
tion-recording/547304-soundfield-mic-stereo-application-22.html

#641 describes his initial mods to the stick .. very similar (??!) to Ken's
Mk5

#650 describes putting the FETs on the capsule backplate.  This gives
probably the most improvement.

When I emerged from the bush, I toyed with the idea of offering a similar
souping up service for Soundfields.  But the risk of damage in transit due
to the flimsy tetrahedron is very high and I have no access to matched
capsule sets.

I strengthened the tetrahedron while I was at Calrec ... but not enough :(