Richard wrote:

From the program link David gave - the binaural version is
website/iplayer only.

Many thanks for the heads up. I think i'd best warn folks hear in the
K this will be best heard on the FM service, as the broadcasts via
DAB, Freeview and Satellite use Jstereo to help reduce bandwidth
usage. Apart from the damage it does to standard stereo material, it
will seriously damage the binaural information.

I believe one, possibly two, items due to be broadcast on BBC Radio
4 on Saturday 31 October as part of a 'Fright Night' strand, were
recorded in binaural stereo.

22:00 GMT  "The Stone Tape"  A story by Nigel Kneale (he of
'Quatermass' fame)

23:00 GMT  "Ring" An adaptation of Koji Suzuki's 1991 novel.

If the BBC website won't co-operate for non-UK residents, no doubt
Expat Shield will spoof a UK IP for you.

-- Peter Carbines

here, edit account or options, view archives and so on.

software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus -------------- next part