I think you'll find schematics very hard to obtain, but if you contact Peter Schillebeeckx at Soundfield (now TSL) - http://www.tslproducts.com/contact/ - he's a very helpful man.

Chris Woolf

On 24-Nov-15 23:28, Rudy Chalupa wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm new to this list, but not to Ambisonics - I had the
firstCalrec MK IV microphone in North America. (Apparently my modifications to
the MK IV got mentioned here in October.) Anyway, I just purchased a used ST250
which sounds like it might be a little dodgy. I understand the internals are
quite different from the MK IV or MK V. I've located a pdf of the user's
manual, but a schematic would be most welcome. Does anyone have one? Do you
think TSL would be forthcoming with such a thing?

Cordially,

Rudy Chalupa
Pleiades Audio + Electronics