I guess that’s their target application, you start with a physical flat
response, and then the user can apply a personalized target response that he
wants. That can be perceptual equalization, stereo widening filters, hrtfs,
etc. I think they offer some equalizatio or flitering tools for that. The
virtual monitoring application you mentioned is another, and then there are
more specialized applications of more audiological interest, where you need to
control the stimuli that reaches the ear drum.

But I shouldn’t be speaking for them, if somebody’s interested you should
contact them, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to answer all questions.

Regards,
Archontis