Hello all,

Some welcome news,

YouTube is now supporting ACN/SN3D FOA attached to a .mov video container as
uncompressed PCM audio.

This is great, as most of the world gets a lot of their content through
YouTube and now they'll all get to experience the power of Ambisonics!.

For now, it only works on Android, using the YouTube app, but hopefully soon
more platforms will be supported, if we create enough good content in this
format.

To contribute to that end, we've started our own channel, 360 Performances,
featuring music and performing arts in 360ยบ video and recorded/mixed in
Ambisonics:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6_696Vph-306CVsenXvbvQ

Hopefully this will turn into something viable, and we can continue doing
this for more artists and keep releasing new content in this manner.

As nowadays it's more about the number of subscribers/likes/views than the
quality of the content, please do subscribe to the channel if you like this
(and even if you don't like it, you can still subscribe...:-)

Regards,

Albert

(PS I don't work for YouTube)