Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@...> writes:

> if you're shopping in the medium term, add this one to your shortlist
> once it's out:
> http://en-de.sennheiser.com/vrmic-creatorsprogram
> a little gnome whispered in my ear that it's quite nice. no news on
> final price and release date yet, but hey...

I'm very happy with how my Tetramic sounds, but don't particularly care for
the whole PPAC situation with all the little wires and connectors as well as
the fact that I cannot use any standard sized wind protection...

The Sennheiser definitely caught my attention as well, but I needed
something sooner than later. Hopefully we'll hear some examples of it in the
short term.