Hi Marc,

Thanks for the notice, very nice framework. I’ll try to check it out and create
some examples for the library in the near future when I find some time..
About iOS, the library itself  seems to be working actually quite ok, it’s that
multichannel file support varies a lot from browser to browser, and our
examples won’t all play on Safari at the moment due to that.

Best,
Archontis