Well there may be a few problems to solve before this can become a commercial product.

Peiter has only been with Rode for a short while so the development of the array and processing card is probably not complete yet.

I'll predict that the handling and windnoise of the array won't be too brilliant with the set-up as shown, and may need some further improvement. And getting the channel gains right with a calibration routine that fits in with the Rode factory production system could need some original thought.

I suspect it ~will~ appear as a product - there's likely to be a good market - but it make take a few more months.

Chris Woolf