Have booked – hopefully bringing Tony Faulkner

jon

On 07/02/2017, 14:40, "Sursound on behalf of Hyunkook Lee"
<sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu on behalf of h....@hud.ac.uk> wrote:

    Hello,
    If you are in the UK (or nearby), I'd like to invite you to the AES UK
North event on "Capturing and Rendering Audio for VR" at the University of
Huddersfield on Sat 25 March. It is a half a day free event where four
presenters will discuss theories and practices of various VR recording and
production techniques with binaural / loudspeaker 3D demos. The workshop will
be useful for both professionals and students, and it will be a good day to get
together. The details and abstracts of the event are on the link below. If you
would like to attend, please register as soon as possible. Will look forward to
meeting many of you there.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aes-uk-north-workshop-on-capturing-and-rendering-audio-for-vr-tickets-31840148742

    Cheers,
    Hyunkook

    Dr Hyunkook Lee, BMus(Tonmeister), PhD, MAES, FHEA
    Senior Lecturer in Music Technology
    Leader of the Applied Psychoacoustics Laboratory (APL)
    http://www.hud.ac.uk/research/researchcentres/mtprg/projects/apl/
    School of Computing and Engineering
    University of Huddersfield
    Huddersfield
    HD1 3DH
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +44 (0)1484 471893
    Email: h....@hud.ac.uk
    Office: CE 2 /14a
    University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
    [http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

    This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from
your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of
the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no
liability.