Hi Enda

Thanks for the update.

That all seems to make sense. I just wanted to confirm.

I haven’t been using the new Ambeo conversion plugin, so my 2 cents were based
on the previous version. This may of skewed my perception! It’s good news
anyway, as the top end needed eq’ing for my ears.
I have heard differences with different Tetramics, so there maybe discrepancies
from one to the other. Especially when used out in the field, as mine sometimes
suffers with humidity.
I mentioned the cable as there are quite a few different flavours, and I have
noticed RF problems in some scenarios. It seems you have used the same as me,
so it is comparable.
The Ambeo didn’t come with the extension cable originally, so that’s also why I
asked. It doesn’t seem to suffer from RF so much anyway. It’s presumably lower
noise because it is balanced at the mic.

I was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy of the H2n, and TBH for the price
the sound isn’t to bad either! Shame you didn’t have any of the Brahma mics for
test..

Best

Steve