Hi Franz

I was wondering, is it a problem if I send a 7th order mix instead of 5?
would you catalogue it as incorrect submission or would you appreciate it?
:)

Cheers

Axel Drioli

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 at 07:56 Franz Zotter <zot...@iem.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> upon repeated requests submission deadline was extended to
> Monday July 10th, 2017.
>
> Students are still happily and warmly welcome to participate by
> contributing short pieces to the competition.
> (Pls. also encourage students to do so).
>
> Best regards
>
> Franz
>

> Am 20.06.2017 um 12:05 schrieb Franz Zotter:
> > Dear colleagues+students,
> >

> > The deadline to the Student 3D Audio Production Competition in
> > Ambisonics is approaching (June 30th).
> >

> > To go to submission directly, please follow the link to the submission
> > portal
> > https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3dcompicsa
> > (please create login if you don't have one yet)
> >
> > For more information about the competition, procedures, event, etc.,
> > please refer to:
> >
> https://iaem.at/ambisonics/icsa2017-music/student3daudioproductioncompetition_icsa2017.pdf
> >

> > Best regards
> >
> > Franz
> >
> > Am 03.05.2017 um 15:20 schrieb Gerriet K. Sharma:
> >> Dear colleagues & friends,
> >>
> >> ICSA 2017 (International Conference on Spatial Audio, Graz, September
> >> 7th to 10th, 2017) calls for students' submissions to:
> >>
> >> "Europe's First Student 3D Audio Production Competition - in Ambisonics"
> >>
> >> There are three submission categories:
> >>
> >> (1) contemporary music
> >> (2) audio drama /documentary
> >> (3) music recording
> >>
> >> and _June 30th_ is the submission deadline.
> >>
> >> An international jury will assess the submissions concerning the
> >> creative and technical quality, providing feedback to the participants
> >> of the competition. Based on the resulting ranking, pieces will be
> >> selected for presentation at ICSA, and the best of them will be awarded.
> >>
> >> Authors/composers of selected pieces will be notified and should
> >> attend ICSA to present their submissions and discuss with the jury at
> >> the listening sessions in Ligeti Hall at MUMUTH. Ligeti hall is
> >> equipped with a powerful 29-channel hemispherical loudspeaker system
> >> and several subwoofers, which can accommodate 200 listeners.
> >>
> >> For more details and formal requirements, please check:
> >>

> https://iaem.at/ambisonics/icsa2017-music/student3daudioproductioncompetition_icsa2017.pdf
> >> <
> https://iaem.at/ambisonics/icsa2017-music/student3daudioproductioncompetition_icsa2017.pdf
> >

> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Gerriet K. Sharma
> >> Markus Zaunschirm
> >> Franz Zotter
> >> Alois Sontacchi
> >> Matthias Frank

> >> here, edit account or options, view archives and so on.
> >>

> --
> Dr Franz Zotter
> http://iaem.at/Members/zotter
> Institut für Elektronische Musik und Akustik
> Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst
> Tel.: +43(0)316/389 - 3382 <+43%20316%203893382>
> [...]

*Axel Drioli <http://www.axeldrioli.com/>*

Immersive Audio Designer, Editor and Mixed / Music recording and mixing
engineer

*Tel:* *+44 7460 223640* <%2B44%207460%20223640> *-**Skype**:* *axel.drioli*

*Concept Creator** // Spatial Audio Producer, Designer and Mixer* of *Eridanus,
the 3D Audio Movie.*

www.facebook.com/eridanus3dsound