Thanks Marc

I know I can rip or download them, that works fine, but is a pain.
It would be great if I could just re-config my outputs, and play.

It is quite revealing, listening to content over speakers rather than
headphones, and in the process avoiding HRTF.
By the sounds of it, most content seems to be mixed on badly matched
headphones, and HRTFs.
Do people not mix on speakers anymore?
It used to be the case that one would never mix (stereo/5.1 etc) on headphones,
but always check later. This was the best way for a mix to translate.
Maybe I am missing something, but whenever I have mixed solely on headphones,
it sounds terrible elsewhere. Even more so when I mix spatially…
Maybe it is time for me to get that HRTF scan, but then I would also need the
response corrected for my favourite set of cans.

Cheers

Steve