[sorry for cross-posting]

Hello,

this is to inform of our new contributed book: 15 chapters, 416 pages, matlab
code. The idea in the book was to bake our DirAC- and CroPaC-related work into
it, and invite chapters from other researchers having similar approaches.
Finally there is 8 chapters from my group, and 7  chapters from external
groups. At least I am quite happy with the book. :-)

http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1119252598.html

[from wiley site]
This book provides readers with the principles and best practices in spatial
audio signal processing. It describes how sound fields and their perceptual
attributes are captured and analyzed within the time-frequency domain, how
essential representation parameters are coded, and how such signals are
efficiently reproduced for practical applications. The book is split into four
parts starting with an overview of the fundamentals. It then goes on to explain
the reproduction of spatial sound before offering an examination of
signal-dependent spatial filtering. The book finishes with coverage of both
current and future applications and the direction that spatial audio research
is heading in.

And yes, it includes a matlab implementation of a certain version of DirAC. The
version of it is a STFT-based virtual-microphone-based first-order DirAC.

All the best,
Ville Pulkki