Hi Scott,

aha, thanks! I’m still on an older OSX so it still works here. Sometimes it’s
been incredibly useful. These days though I’ve been using Audition
to do this, also because it has a nice batch processing function.

I’ll check it out and let you know if it works,

best wishes, Justin

Justin Bennett

jus...@justinbennett.nl
www.justinbennett.nl