I received my device yesterday.
The two halves of the wire screen shield unscrew which allows you to
re-position the microphone array more firmly - mine had shifted in transit.

Does anyone know what the pot on the side of the device is for? It doesn't
seem to do anything for me and there are no instructions at all.

Any other tips from anyone please?
Many thanks
Jon

Jon Gibbs