Ive been wondering for a while whether it was possible to use
electromagnetic waves interferance patterns to generate sound in 3D space
- the conclusions my physisit friends had was yes - possible - but not
without killing anyone that heard it .Plamsa is a bit different of course
to an EM wave....

On 25 March 2018 at 07:45, Gary Gallagher <g.null.dev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Never heard of this. Using laser plasma as driver for a speaker. Here as
> weapon - but it would be interesting to hear/see a  refined version of
> this. I'm curious about the spinning disk set up at the end of the video
> there appears to be some sort of modulation in the sound.
>
> US MILITARY DEVELOPING LASER PLASMA SPEAKERS
> <https://hackaday.com/2018/03/24/us-military-developing-
> laser-plasma-speakers/>
>
> Gary

Dr. Augustine Leudar