They're actually pretty good - not so much bass . I remember running an
installation in a Botanic Garden and a visiting professor, dear man but
terrible microphone snob said to me "The sound quality is amazing - which
microphone did you use ?" - the look of horror that passed ove rhis face
when I told him it was a Zoom H2n was priceless :)

On 9 April 2018 at 20:22, Oddity Medium <odditymed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pros and cons of doing ambisonics with H2N? Has anyone of you tried?
>
> I can thikn of one pro - its cheap :=D

Dr. Augustine Leudar
Artistic Director Magik Door LTD
Company Number : NI635217