This is great Bo-Erik! I will definitively look into adding support to
AmbiExplorer for this tracker. I found a couple of sources online where to
buy the components but I was wondering if there's any particular breakout
boards for those ICs that you would recommend (both for the F52832 BT/SoC
and the BNO055 IMU). I would like to also look into designing a 3D
printable enclosure for it.

Cheers!

Hector