Hello all!

I just wanted to quickly share a link to a new open-source spatial audio VST
plug-in library developed at Aalto University, Finland.

The library aims to fill in some of the gaps left by other spatial audio VST
libraries. So we hope that they may prove useful to the community : )

Currently, the library includes the following plug-ins:

  *   AmbiDEC: a frequency-dependent Ambisonic decoder for loudspeakers or
headphones; with SOFA file support.
  *   AmbiENC: a basic Ambisonic panner supporting up to 64 input channels and
up to 7th order output.
  *   Array2SH: converts microphone array signals into Ambisonic signals;
includes presets for A-format mics, Zylia array, Eigenmike etc.
  *   Binauraliser: direct HRTF-based binauraliser up to 64 input channels;
with SOFA file support.
  *   Panner: a frequency-dependent 3-D VBAP panner.
  *   Powermap: displays the relative sound energy for multiple directions
using Ambisonic signals as input; it includes PWD, MVDR, and MUSIC algorithms.
  *   Rotator: an Ambisonic rotator, which supports head-tracking via OSC
messages.
  *   SLDoA: a frequency-dependent Direction-of-Arrival estimator, which
operates on Ambisonic signals up to 7th order.

For more information and for the VST download links, please see:
http://research.spa.aalto.fi/projects/sparta_vsts/

The source code can be found here: https://github.com/leomccormack/SPARTA

Cheers!

Leo