According to the document linked to below that relates self noise values to
real world applications 110 SNR cannot be related to the commonly used
reference sound level.
110 dBA SNR would be 16 dB below absolute quiet.

If the value 70dBA that I found for the infineon dual membrane MEMS mic is
related to 1 Pascal, then it's self noise is around 24 dB which is not
strictly studio quality.
But not really horrible.
If it is related to max 10% distortion which is at 135 dBA thats not a
realistic comparison value as the result is a self noise of 65 dBA.

That would be a noise source not a microphone :-) !

So a bit of apples and oranges comparison is going on 😎

http://www.neumann.com/homestudio/en/what-is-self-noise-or-equivalent-noise-level

SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO
Another way to document the noise performance is to specify the
signal-to-noise ratio. But relative to what signal? The reference sound
pressure level for noise measurements is 94 dB (which equals a sound
pressure of 1 pascal). So you can simply calculate:

Signal-to-noise (db-A) = 94 dB – self-noise (dB-A)

The actual signal-to-noise ratio in use, of course, depends on the sound
pressure level of your sound source.

Bo-Erik