Thank you for the pointers to these HOA files, It is good to find a at
least few .

So in one way its on the leading edge and in another way a sad state of
affairs.
That spherical  VR video with FOA ambisonics or even TOA sound ar easy to
find, but good Ambisonic
 sound only recordings are harder to find in higher order.

I know the state of the market for higher order microphones...  a chicken
and egg situation but it is clear that Sound only is not getting as much
attention as VR Video .

Bo-Erik