Thanks for the swift reply Lorenzo! This is a great start.

I shall check these out, one key thing I should have mentioned is that the
audio feed needs to be synced to video (hence the Reaper functionality - as
this will simultaneously run the audio and video). So the audio will need
to be streamed to all users synchronously. I'm not sure if this has an
implication on the use of mobile phones or not?
Cheers
Simon