Hello Sursounders (and Happy New Year!)

For many years, we've been running our Sounds in Space research symposium
using lots of old passive minipod speakers (as Peter Lennox had lots of
these at the time of our first symposium, an we've been using them ever
since https://www.podspeakers.com/)

However, it's come to the time where we really need to invest in a
replacement for these, essentially hifi, speakers!

We have a large number of flying mole amplifiers (100W into 8ohm - like
these https://www.flyingmole.co.jp/new_en/products/new_product/dadm100pro2/
) and are looking for advice on small speakers we could use to replace the
minipods with.

We'll be wanting around 30 of them, and need to fly them on truss for a 3D
rig and sounds level wise, the minipods have actually been ok but are a
little under-spec'ed (having lots of subs on the floor helps!)

Anyone got any good suggestions/experiences they'd be happy to share?

Sounds in Space last year:
https://www.brucewiggins.co.uk/?page_id=1119

cheers

Bruce Wiggins