Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone may be able to provide some information to me on this
subject.

I want to bypass youtube/facebook360 Ambisonics decoding and stream
directly to my Ambisonic decoder feeding multiple loudspeakers.

Does anyone have any bright ideas to get the raw encoded Ambisonic format
streaming from these videos?

Only one I can think of is to create a video player that decodes the 360
video, but then leaves the audio encoded and streams that out from the
browser.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

--
Sean Devonport