On 2/21/19 2:18 AM, Aaron Heller wrote:
If it is any help, the script I wrote to make YouTube videos from AMB files
is here:

    https://bitbucket.org/ambidecodertoolbox/amb2yt/src

Some samples that might help you reverse engineer the format

     https://youtu.be/eY9DMn8pgGA

     https://youtu.be/RC4ptd9B-NA

You could make a file with isolated W, X, Y, and Z content, upload, then
download and see where the channels end up.

I vaguely remember Google using AmbiX rather than Furse-Malham, and that might be true for YouTube as well. So take a good look at your normalization coefficients before attempting to decode.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net