Thank you for all the answers. I do appreciate.

However, no one has answered my question. I will ask again.

Can someone point me to any published resources that explain the principles
and theoretical equations required to in theory convert from 2nd order
A-format to B-format? I can find resources for 1st order but not for 2nd
order.

Thank you.

- martin