Hi Folks
I would like to get in contact with users of Flux SPAT Revolution, in
conjunction with Reaper. Other DAWS could do, but I have serious issues with
SPAT and Reaper, but some or most of them could come from SPAT R.
I on one hand I need help (I am in contact with FLux, they are kinda slow
(busy!), and the problems seems to fundamental, that I need someone user
experience - and sharing of issues/solutions.
On the other hand I need to confirm or not confirm that these issues is caused
by my misuse or misunderstand of the program - could be, but I seriously doubt
it.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Søren Bendixen
Composer/Sound Designer/Producer

Company: Audiotect

New Exhibition sound design " På Djengis Khans stepper - Mongoliets Nomader",
- Moesgaard Museum, 19 june 2018 - 7 april 2019
- National Museum of Denmark: From june  2019

Jyllandsposten: 5 (out of 6) Stars: “The illusion of a railroad journey is
underpinned by the sceneries that stand outside the windows. Sound and image
are in exemplary harmony, which is just as consistent
completed when you attend the exhibition. the room is generally enhanced by a
rather fascinating sound design” (22 juni 2018)