Tom Slater wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I?m looking for some advice on speaker speaker set ups as we?re moving
> studio so have the perfect opportunity to rethink our current array.
>
> At the moment we have 25 x Genelec 8030s and 2 x Genelec 7050 subs.

If you want to reproduce Ambisonics then
if you can acquire a third sub (for a total of
three arranged in a triangle) you could have
horizontal-only surround subs.

With two extra (for a total of four arranged in a
tetrahedron, perhaps three on the floor and
one elevated) then you could have full-sphere
subs.

Note that for the subs, you only need a
single-band "velocity" decoder.

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org